Who's Behind Pearl's Creations?

My name is Pearl and I've been dabling in arts & crafts for as long as I can recall.

I started designing and making my own jewellery some six years ago when a girlfriend of mine showed me how to as a form of relaxation /distraction therapy.

I started to develop a strong interest for lampwork glass beads 4 years ago and after purchasing alot of them for my jewellery pieces, I decided to learn how to make my own.

I've never looked back and have spent alot of my free time since, learning and perfecting the art of glass bead making; and
more recently, glass fusing & cold-working.

I've sold my pieces through the markets and through shops on consignment and as well as though online websites.

This blog has been created to house pictures of my creations. I've been asked time and time again if I have a website showcasing and this is probably the closest thing I've got to a website!

Please check out the other links I have listed especially the tutorial section for you to get an idea of how I actually piece some of my pieces together.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

May 21st - May 25th 2008


I'll be participating in the Craft & Quilt Fair / Bead Fair coming up soon at the Perth Convention Centre together with MaryAnne of MAC Flameworked Beads.

We'll be located at Stand 10 and will be performing several glass beadmaking (on a torch) and glass fusing (in a microwave oven) demonstrations during the 5 days at this fair.

Please come down and say hello if you live in Perth!

No comments: